Welcome to WCKids!
The Children’s Ministry at West Cabarrus Church exists to glorify God by making more and better disciples in our neighborhoods and the nations. We desire to support parents and connect kids to Christ. 3 John 4 says it best, “I have no greater joy that to hear my children walk in truth”.
Kids start in small group where they open up the lesson and prepare for kids worship. During worship we priase the Lord through music and teaching on an age apropreate level. From here kids go back to small group and talk about what they just learned.
What to expect
ENSURING A SAFE ENVIRONMENT FOR YOUR FAMILY
The Learning Center is professionally cleaned before each gathering and will continue to be cleaned after each gathering.
Hand Sanitizer Stations will be available.
What do I need to do?
Where do I go?
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
CHECK-IN will open at 10:15 am. Enter the building labeled Learning Center and a volunteer will care for you and your family by assisting with check-in.
Parents are encouraged to use the Church Center App for a quick and easy check-in.
1. Please enter at the front of the Learning Center
2. Check-in and pick up your child's name tags
3. Please retain the Parent Security Tag for when you come to pick up your child.
4. Once checked-in, parents are asked to take their children to the restroom, to wash their hands before dropping them off in their room.
5. Please set your mobile device to silent. The WCKids team will text you if you are needed.